We hope in a lot of cases the result that you perform with the Spiral Painter App will be final. However many artists can use Spiral Painter for producing some transient results, which they want to use for decoration of their own works in different programs. So, how can you export your work and reuse it more effectively?
Let's take as an example export from iPhone 6s which has 750-by-1334-pixel (portrait) resolution at 326 ppi.
1. Make a screenshot (Home+Power buttons):
- PNG, 750-by-1334 at 72 ppi. Surely, in this case you will get a check-board pattern instead of transparency in the background;
2. From App 'Export > Save Image' and use Photos on your Mac to import a picture:
- JPG, 750-by-1334 at 72 ppi. Transparency is replaced with the white color;
3. From App 'Export > Mail':
- JPG, 750-by-1334 at 72 ppi. Transparency is replaced with the white color as above;
4. From App 'Export > Copy'. As a second step: run Mail App, create a new Message and insert a picture from clipboard to the body of the Message. Use 'Actual Size' if asked while sending:
- PNG, 750-by-1334 at 72 ppi. AND TRANSPARENCY IS IN PLACE!